Below are resources that I have found helpful during my time as a premed and/or a med student.
- Student Doctor Network - The forums on this site are a good source for an aspiring med student to turn to for help and advice.
- AAMC - An excellent starting point for all MCAT and MD school information.
- National Resident Matching Program - Main site for all the information you could need on getting matched into a residency.
- US Medical Licencing Examination - Site to go to for all your STEP test info.
- AACOM - The DO equivalent to AAMC. Great starting point for DO school research.
- American Osteopathic Association - Site for connecting and finding more information about osteopathic medicine.
- ValueMD - The forums on this site are one of the best sources for an aspiring international med student to turn to for help and advice.
- Brain Maps - A cool website that let you search for anatomical parts of brains like a Google Maps of sorts.